Question of the day…..

Question of the day…..

Written by Lauren and Jeremy

Topics: Asia 2009

img_2284

img_22781

img_22921

18 Comments For This Post I'd Love to Hear Yours!

1. OMG–congratulations!!! When’s the wedding–I have to call the “stripper” for the bachlorette party!!! It couln’t happen to a more PERFECT couple. I’m so happy, Cathie (the ring looks nice, too!!)

2. Brian Levy says:

Mazel Tov! Love you both! Look forward to all the fun!!!

3. heather and kos! says:

omg!!!!! we just broke the news to the animals!!!!! they are so excited as are we!!!!!!! CONGRADS!!!!!!!

4. Jill Olster says:

YAY!!! so so so happy for u both, congratulations, can’t wait to hear everything!

5. Nadia says:

I am so happy for both of you!!! The ring is absolutely beautiful!!

6. Andy says:

Congrats you two! Gina and I are very happy for you.

7. alison and jon says:

YAY!!! We are SOOOO happy for you guys! OMG, we wish we were there with you. Jeremy, you are such a romantic, it looked awesome!!! I did know it would happen on one of your vacations, just didn’t expect it to be on this one. Tyler and Jack can’t wait to stay at Aunt Lauren and Uncle Jeremy’s house! Yippee!

8. Michele Scher says:

MAZEL TOV-YAY!!! I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! I CANT WAIT TO SEE U WHEN YOU GET BACK AND CELEBRATE! MISS AND LOVE U!!!!

9. Ilana says:

OMG!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I was not expecting that when I opened your page!! That is so awesome- I am so excited for you guys!! Enjoy being fiancees!! We cant wait to the wedding!! Love you guys so much- now I have to go back and read the rest of your blog (it was a busy week). I love living vicariously through you!! πŸ™‚ xoxoxooxoxoxoxo

10. ricky & christine says:

Congrats guys! I knew it had to be coming sometime soon!

11. flora and larry says:

Congratulations!!! This was the first trip that the thought did not cross my mind which explains why it happened. We are thrilled for you both and wish you nothing but happiness for a million years. Love to Foog and Joan. Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Stacy and Justin says:

WOOOO HOOOO!!! Congrats to the both of you! Jeremy, you did an amazing job! Can’t wait to see the ring up close! It’s a good thing I kept the “cops” business card… it will come in handy soon. Mazel Tov!

13. Kelly says:

OMG!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU THAT I STARTED SCREAMING! Can’t wait to see you when you get back!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

14. Congratulations.. the ring is FABULOUS!! lol.
    Soo happy for you both.. Enjoy the rest of your trip. πŸ˜€
    Honeymoon: Australia maybe?? lol Juuust throwing it out there.. πŸ˜‰
    -Kimi

15. Jill Braunstein says:

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Cannot wait to see you.

16. jennifer pereda says:

Congrats to the two of you!!!!! I am so happy!!! Yahoo, can’t wait until you come back so we can celebrate!! Hope you two are having a blast! I haven’t seen a lot of hat pics this trip!!!! :0)

17. Buddy says:

BUDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

18. Howie says:

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! PAM AND I ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH; GOING TO BE HARD TO TOP CHINA FOR YOUR HONEYMOON! NICE RING

Leave a Comment Here's Your Chance to Be Heard!